REASONS TO INVEST IN KEY CAPITAL CORPORATION
OTC Markets Pink Sheets – Symbol KCPC
A Development Stage Company
Our Current Situation:
- We are building a Mineral Bank through acquiring long-term recurring revenue streams to be generated from the production of diverse mined commodities.
- We are led by experienced management and have assembled a world-class expert team of mining and banking professionals.
- We have fine-tuned our business approach and built a pipeline of quality resource industry projects to fund in partnership with institutional lenders.
- We have extensively tested our market and financing approach and to date have reviewed well over 400 mining projects globally.
- To date, we have been funded by our major shareholder interests, friends, and family.
- We appointed NYC based Castle Placement as our Investment Banker to raise an initial $150 million institutional project funding through our Resource Fin subsidiary.
- We are currently in discussion with several potential institutional funding partners.
What we do:
We seek projects that can produce cash flow within 6-18 months of funding and look to take a 50% project interest through the joint venture of each financed project. Key Capital does not fund high-risk exploration projects and focuses only on cash flow of production projects.
We believe there has never been a better time to invest in the production of mined commodities.
Key Capital is well-positioned in its current undertaking to capitalize on the forecast growth through its interest in financed projects.
Considering Key Capital will share a significant portion of profits for the life of each funded project (averaging 10-25 years plus), Key Capital shareholders will also directly benefit from the anticipated substantial increases in commodity prices.
In 2014 we entered into an agreement with GeoGlobal Resources, Inc., which at the time was facing bankruptcy. In August 2014 we were issued Convertible Preference Shares in GeoGlobal Resources which represented voting control of that company. Following an intensive approximate nine months of work by Key Capital executives, lawyers, and analysts, protracted negotiations and major initiatives to position GeoGlobal for a re-financing, the GeoGlobal Resources Chairman sought to terminate the Key Capital agreement and to ignore the rights of the Convertible Preference Shares, despite having approved all actions through Board Meetings and signed Agreements.
Recently, on December 24, 2016, India’s Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) advised the market that it was purchasing 80% of the KG-OSN-2001/3 oil and gas field from Gurajat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) for approximately US$1.2 billion. GeoGlobal Resources owns a 10% carried interest (which ONGC is not acquiring) in this asset.
On January 3, 2017, Key Capital advised ONGC of its contingent interest. Subject to the outcome of legal actions that will be pursued during the current year, Key Capital’s interest in GeoGlobal Resources, Inc., together with potential damages, would represent substantial value for shareholders, as well as for GeoGlobal Resources, Inc. shareholders.
Key Capital invites Accredited Investors to contact the Company directly for further information, and also to note our Forward Looking Statement.